Tuesday 11 October 2011

Videographer: Jake Olaso

If there’s one supplier that I've spent a lot of time doing research for, it will be the videographer. We didn’t want to spend too much on the video but I wanted it in HD if possible. So, I took on the task of searching for the most affordable but quality video services there is. Not to exaggerate, but I must have watched about hundreds of SDEs already. I’d say it was very challenging because I either find their works too pricey or I didn’t like their shooting style at all. I remember patiently browsing the members of a forum called pinoyvideomaker.com. I would check if that member has a site where I can see their sample works.  If I am not mistaken, this is how I came across Jake’s website (I must have been a researcher in my past life). His site offers few sample works then, but they were surprisingly very nice and they come in HD too! Not to mention, the rates are also very reasonable.

We didn’t need an onsite video because we already have a fusion AVP from RF. Jake gave us the wedding highlight video the next day of our wedding and we were extremely happy with the result. Everyone who saw it told us it was very beautiful and that it “tugs the heart”. Jake is really easy to communicate with. Another thing that we greatly appreciate was that he was faithful to the contract. He said that he will give us the final CDs (wedding highlight plus full edited version of the wedding) within 1 month after the wedding. True to his word, we received the package within the agreed time frame. The extended highlight version of our wedding video is awesome. This guy is truly worth recommending!

Here’s the link to our Highlight Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment